For All Skin Types. Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
• Reapply at least every 2 hours.
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Shelter is our all-natural, SPF 30 zinc oxide sunblock with moisturizing benefits. It provides significant broad spectrum sun protection utilizing micronized zinc which does not break down and does not absorb into the system.
Skin Type: Combination / Normal, Dry, Oily, Problematic, Sensitive, Sun Damaged / Aging
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredient(s): Zinc Oxide 13%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Isostearic Acid, Sclerotium Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Phytic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Vanillin, Xanthan Gum, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Fragrance/Parfum.